Wednesday 5 May 2010

37 Days b4 leavin the UK: Memories that will be Remembered: UWE




UWE... the place where the BAs and AFs meet. The place not only remind me about pressure of study but also fun with friends... When I studied postgrad, uwe only remind me about classes and library... But time spent with the undergrad friends from carroll court & student village were very memorable. Sometimes the BAs will go out late night just to meet friends at carroll court, escape bar, red bar and etc. People got drunk, vomit and say silly things. Sometimes I'll stay over at carroll court to have dinner with sc and went back home afterward by getting on the last bus. Gosh, I missed those kebab near the student village. I remember we've BBQ, stupid rugby game and someone fall off a trolley at carroll court... Well, those fun days are over... time passed quick, aint it...

3 comments:

  1. I knew who ware where fall down... miss the time so so muchhhh ...............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... yalo, dont know who's that, funny ya? I still keep the video...

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg ...... please dont upload ya..
    please ... please ... please......

    ReplyDelete