Friday 14 May 2010

28 Days b4 leavin the UK: Memories that will be Remembered: York






York... Been here twice, two memorable one. The first time I went with a suprise given to sc. Haha, should have seen her face with shocked and stunned expression. But what a trip it is, going with sc, shanna, kelvin and hn will always be fun and filled with laughters.

Second one was with my sis and my cousin, harn. They haven't been there before so we went there and also celebrated my birthday. We have a great time there and I remembered back those time I have with those lovely friends at the first time... Traditional shops, shambles, yorkshire pudding... lol, yorkshire pudding I thought it was a dessert at first... it represent so much about england I guess... roast beef, roast potatoes, and the pudding itself... I think it will be hard for me to find it in Malaysia... so, it's still worth coming for the 2nd time...

No comments:

Post a Comment