Wednesday 12 May 2010

30 Days b4 leavin the UK: Memories that will be Remembered: Bournmouth





Last summer, the weather and the beach of Bournmouth was absolutely perfect. Going out with suyin, kenny, leo and his gf on that day. We went for a speedboat thingy, the aquarium, and the most importantly the beach. I kinda like Poole Quay near Dorset where's there's a harbour side with some pubs. People were drinking and relaxing; enjoying the chat and view along the harbour. There is a place near Bournmouth that I always wanted to go, it's Brownsea island. I kinda interested about the island as I was once a scout and Baden Powell set up the first boyscout camping in that island. But too bad I haven't had the chance to visit there before I fly back home.

2 comments:

  1. i super love your first picture! you are getting very very very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you shanna!!! wahahahahah :D

    ReplyDelete