Tuesday 11 May 2010

31 Days b4 leavin the UK: Memories that will be Remembered: Liverpool






I always wanted to come here. Visit Liverpool was a dream come true. Didn't know much about the beatles, but surely a lot on Liverpool fc. Heard from my uncle about Liverpool when I was a kid. That 70s, 80s era would probably their best time in English and European football. Not until the 2005 champions league final win, I'm so into Liverpool's football. Their spirit in competing every games and comeback from loses were really the reason why I'm supporting this club. The fans were mad and supportive as always. Every starting of the home game, the fans will sing "you'll never walk alone", every single word means so much to players, to fans. Those  insipiration from fans backing up thier own club players truly made them the best football fans in the world in my opinion. To be part of them and finally came to Liverpool few years ago made it so special to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment