Thursday 6 May 2010

36 Days b4 leavin the UK: Memories that will be Remembered: Bristol





Bristol, it used to be a fun place to be with friends around. But it wasn't that place anymore after seeing friends one by one leavin this place. Suddenly Bristol became a dull... but still a peaceful place. Before I first flied to Bristol, some relatives in the UK told me Bristol was a holiday attraction. The truth is Bristol is nothing but its clifton bridge, shopping mall and summer's hot air balloon fez. A year ago, I was once thinking of moving to London to continue post grad because not many friends staying in Bristol anymore. But in the end it didnt happen and I have spent most of my oversea student life in Bristol. Sad, aint it?

After 2 and a half years, farewell Bristol...

No comments:

Post a Comment