Saturday 21 May 2011

See You Very Soon in Edinburgh, Mr. Passenger!


Feels like the time just got rewind one year back... I going to watch the passenger perform one more time in Edinburgh on the 21st of July... Just mentioned about the passenger weeks ago on blog and how I wish I can see him perform in London again... Well it seems like my prayer has been heard... Too bad it's not in London, it's in Edinburgh... But who cares, I'm in Edinburgh at that time! Ha! Thank You God!

I actually will be flying from Edinburgh to Paris on the 22nd of July for traveling... As my sis just bought flight tickets last week, yesterday she actually told me that Passenger will be performing a gig in Edinburgh... What a coincidence! You won't actually get another perfect-matched schedule anymore... We were actually saying that this is something we probably called fate... Fate it is! Before I fly to Paris, my ears and eyes can enjoy a little moment of his acoustic performance with his beautiful voice...

No comments:

Post a Comment