Wednesday 4 May 2011

Indie-rock



One of those good songs recommended by Shana the other day. Tagged me and Amos. Remembered the live show we had in a local London Pub last year. It was a little music concert by "the passenger" inside the Regal Room of the Distiller Pub. The background, the lighting, and the acoustics feel of this video just reminded me of the live show by "the passenger". It's hard to find this kind of show in Malaysia. Probably pubs in the UK or US can gives us this kind of live, acoustic & little bit of indie-rock kinda feel. Truly missing live indie-rock music show of that time. Everytime I listen, I'll found peace in my heart, a space where I have no worrying or any complex thoughts, feels like escaped from the reality. If there is a next time for me to fly back 6500 miles back to London, and a chance for a live show again, surely not to be missed...


Guest Star Matt Corby & Mike Rosenberg (The Passenger), 
The Regal Room, The Distiller Pub London, 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment