Monday 9 May 2011

My New Toy~! Sony MDR-XD200 Headphone~


Long awaited headphone finally on my hand! :)
It's Sony MRD-XD200... It's not something latest in the market but a decent pair of quality headphone I get so far... Bring my music enjoyment to another level... So those who think music is their life, or life can't live without music, what a huge difference it is music without a headphone... LOL... This decent set of headphones will make you feel music is something that is no longer intangible but something that actually bring you comfort to your mind and quality sounds to your life... 

Looks brilliant aint it... :)

A little switch on both headphones, sound mode can be changed to either "movie" or "music",
but for myself it feels the same... not much difference... 
Still, the sounds quality is super good! Ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment