Tuesday 19 April 2011

Happy Birthday My Dear

Happy 24th Birthday, my dear Low Siang Chuan,
you've been a STAR to me this year...
Sorry for not achieving what you're expecting... I'll try harder... & will still dedicate my love to you... 
Your sweet smile, comforting voice, cheerful character... have always been a huge endorsement to my life...
I hope that I have the same influence in your life as well... I really do... Give you as much support, laughter & joy as I can to your life...
Today is your day... Hope you'll get what you've wished for...
I don't know exactly what you want, 
but I surely hope that you'll like what you received on your Big day...  
Even though you've been 24th, you're still my little cute, lovely & adorable small animal...
                                                                   My Little Sunshine, 
                                                                   I  U always...

No comments:

Post a Comment