Wednesday 13 April 2011

Expectation Leads to Disappointment


"Expectation Leads to Disappointment"

Today I only realise that how true these words can be...

Well, how does it feel when your best friend or buddy actually forgot about your birthday? some other friends whom Im not that close with actually gave me some warm greetings during that day... I was waiting for you bro that day but you've failed to full fill that...

So after a week which is the 13th of April; & I actually remember his birthday... Damn, what should I do then... Shall I text him? In the end I drop him a text, greet him on fb and even give him a call... Still... He didn't say anything... What to do... Thanks bro... I felt like I wanted to say the same thing what you've posted on fb " Thanks to all my friends who remember my birthday! For those who don't..... Please DO !!!!!!! :P "

Well, what a statement u have just made... U're d "best" buddy ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment