Friday 8 April 2011

24


Yea at this moment, I really feel like I'm gettin old...
Maybe old is not the word... just age-ing
but times passed so fast...
I mean very fast... 

Still remember those time when I have thoughts bout...
"How am I going to be look like when I'm 24?" 
"Will I get a stable career when I'm reached 25?"
"Am I gonna still playing video games when I'm 26?"
"At the age of 30, will I get married and have a family?"
"How does it feel when all my friends at my age getting married one by one?"

Last year I was still a student, a part-time worker in a supermarket, rushing dissertation in Bristol...
This year I'm doing my first proper job, tele-sales in KL, learnt tons of wonderful things from this job, knowing new friends & colleagues... 
Time have given me lots of changes...

What would I be after this?
Am I still going to do sales or...
Well, you'll never know what you're going to get next...
What have indirectly changed us...
Future is filled with excitements & surprises, 
Ain't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment