Friday 17 July 2009

Stay or Go...?


My store manager, Steve got a mental breakdown last week because of having too much stress in his work in the past few years... in the end, he quits his job which eventually shock us all.... =.=

Well, too much stress on his back to make every important decisions every single day certainly makes him leave his job... we were shocked as he always laugh and joke around and we never thought he'll have a mental breakdown at all... In this moment of time, I realised how worse he felt now...

I'm still deciding to either move to London or stay in Bristol... I thought I will cross the bridge when I come to it... things'll be alright by the time we face it...
hmmm... No.... As time goes by, really doesn't feel right bout this...

Need a peace of mind...
and make my decision now...
Should I stay or should I go?

Think......

Think...

Think.........

sigh... Headache!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment