Sunday 24 May 2009

just started...

Suddenly a "thing" came to my mind...
asking me to get a blog, post something online and letting people know about your miserable life...!!! =.=

B4 that, there is this someone told me that setting up a blog, or a facebook account
is selling off your personal data to everyone...

at some point, kinda agreed what he've said (well, about the blog... ) at that time.

well, after I read a blog from mr. caikaiyung...
his blog posted a lot of pictures, his personal photos,
articles & some really nice quotes...
giving ppl a lot of thinking and
understanding about what life a person can have and what we can't have (yet),
it maybe same like KennySia, sharing what experience they've...

Maybe that's what I wana to do...

which is "just for fun!" Ha!


God Bless...

1 comment:

  1. I love to read Chai Kang Yung and Kenny Sia's blog. I am very enjoy by reading their blog...
    they are such a knowledgable and funny peron....
    hehe.. they way they write is really inspire people. Can feel "wah" with that!!!

    ReplyDelete