Monday 25 May 2009

commencement speech... random...


Finished my exams last week, finally free from heavy readings, God, I felt so relief... Well, those are not the points... As I got home, lying on the bed & doing some random net surfing, I found out from Mike Shinoda's website that he've being asked to do a commencement speech for graduating students a month ago... Then I start thinking, why don't we have someone having a commencement speech for us when we graduate our degree last year.... I wonder whether I will experience one in this year graduation.... =.=

It's pretty cool and motivated for graduating students where that day a notable person from a community will be giving a speech about their thoughts about their life experience, giving some advices and some motivational words for graduates in future...

After watching Mike's speech, I found out another celebrity which has a brilliant character giving a really interesting & funny commencement speech than him. Ha! She's Ellen DeGeneres, a talk show hostess and celebrity like Oprah, but having more humour, hilarious and I personally think more to watch factor... She also speaked emotionally about how's she goes through her life as a lesbian... I think everyone who watched this will get a bit of advice from her and also have a great laugh... take a look at her speech... I think she's a humourous, smart & a wonderful person to watched... enjoy!



Important quotes from Ellen Degeneres: Live your life with integrity, not giving a pure pressure to be trying to be something that you're not, to live your life as an honest and compassionate person & contribute in someway... Follow your passion, stay true to yourself & dont follow other people's path.... =)

2 comments:

  1. wow... congratulation....
    your first is really a good post!!
    hehe... she is cool.... cooler than u neh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ellen tooooo XD
    she is simply brilliant!

    ReplyDelete