Wednesday 23 March 2011

Maybe it's just stress...


Have you ever been in a situation where your mindset questioning yourself "why are you doing in what you're doing right now" "shouldn't you be...." in a very sudden state...

When I was doing my job in the office today, as usual, talked to my client, after that I hanged my phone... "PAP!" a blink of an eye, I suddenly feel like I just came to a whole new world... questioning myself  and telling myself "I'm not supposed to be here..." I am not supposed to be sitting here doing sales...

Don't know why...

It feels like one second ago I was sitting in my comfy chair inside my room in Filton Bristol, then after that sitting the same chair in my office in KL...

Feels like in a flash, I just came back from somewhere with a time machine... totally different state......

Don't know why, maybe it's just stress...

No comments:

Post a Comment