Wednesday 6 January 2010

RIP weng fatt...

Chia Weng Fatt, or ah lang he was my classmate, my scout buddy, my friend just passed away yesterday. I'm now in Rome, Italy sitting here in a hostel's internet hub, reading one message after another about his passing is just unbelievable. I was shocked big time even Im not as close as compared to his other good friends. The last time we chat was on Facebook, talking about me going back to Malaysia and meeting him, celebrating Chinese New Year in Segamat. I don't know why you do it that way but you sure have your reasons of what you've done. I missed those days with you especially during those scouting sessions in seg hwa and times in Segamat. You're such a nice friend and for me it's such a great lost in life without a good friend like you... You were talking about your thoughts coming to the UK to work or study here part time and work part time in the UK last time with me... But why? why ah lang? I know I've missed the class gathering in Malaysia few months ago, but why cant you wait for the Chinese New Year? and why do you did that to yourself? I still can't believe it because you're such a great guy who wont do this kind of thing...

But thank you my friend, you've left me some great memories... Hope you'll be rest in peace my dear friend Chia Weng Fatt...

2 comments:

  1. Hi.. I'm actually a co-colleague of Weng Fatt from Malaysia and had enuf time to know that he's a great person. I know he met with an accident but I notice that on your blog and many of his messages on FB his friends ask him "why did you do that to yourself?".. what exactly took place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I'm heard and sorry to tell you this, it's a suicide

    ReplyDelete