Thursday 21 January 2010

Leaving on a jetplane~ ♪


I'm flying back home after spending
2 years, 4 months & 8 days in the UK :)


What a feeling ain't it! I can't wait to see my family & friends after all these years...
I've forgotten how hot Malaysia was... Friends who have gone back to Malaysia
couldn't stand the weather in Malaysia... God hope I can adapt the heat in Malaysia...
I can finally have Malaysian food and Japanese food in bloody cheap price!
Sis told me a trend of people having Japanese buffet in KL... Talking about all
those places that I haven't heard before... Tenji? Jogoya? Yea, definitely
gonna try one of those! ^^

I've missed many things... my brother start taking undergrad program,
my cousin, liang liang borned a year ago & my dad doing a new business right now....
Malaysia had several things happened that I couldn't believe,
from the anti-government riots of last year to the recent
burning churches by the Muslims... I was scared to go back home...

Oh well I still have to go back... for Chinese New Year!!!
2 years without Malaysian CNY... can u imagine...
that's probably the main reason why I go back, angpaos~ ($$$) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment