Tuesday 28 June 2011

A Little Taste of Freedom...


Finally I get off the job I have done for 8 months...
Worked like a robot, a job is nothing but a total lie,
lying from the start til the end...
And in the end, the reward you're getting
is not equivalent to your hard work...

The possibilities of 10,000 calls; getting 800 potential calls;
and get as much deals as you can in 3 months, usually it's less than 10...
Countless sighs, downfall, disappointment in the sales floor...
Sometimes I think this job is not based on hard work but luck...

Think back again, managers in this company are truly leaders...
Different from other people from what I see...
They're self-motivated and really good in motivating others,
giving positive thoughts instead of giving up easily in what you do...
Their goal setting, rules and ways in managing staff is
one of those valuable experience I've learned...
You can learnt so much under this room of pressure
but eventually  it can't be a long term commitment...

Finally I'm able breathe... see things clearer...
The intense stress and pressure that I perceived finally vanished...
and most importantly I can finally have a good night sleep...


before my engine restart again in August...


No comments:

Post a Comment