Friday 2 October 2009

SC left the UK just like that...

Yup just like that...

Now I'm officially the only BA who still staying in England. I really feel like wana finish my dissertation as quick as I can right now and fly back home in Feb. I miss the foods, friends, family, Segamat... Well my last day of work has been confirmed 28th Dec ^^... planning to go to Italy during the new year festival and then probably I'll fly back to Malaysia around February for the Chinese New Year. It's been Fckin 2 years I didn't celebrate CNY in Malaysia. Well that's it, fingers crossed, hope my dissertation will be finished by Jan...

After living in Thrale Road for a year,
SC can't wait to shut her psycho cousin's
house door for the very last time... smile~

Ms.SC. Mr. F, Ms. YP and Mr. CH
at Heathrow Airport

Mr.WH & Ms.SC
before SC's entering
the departure gate...

3 comments:

  1. haha.... Singapore Airline A380, yup..just like that!!! I am now sitting in front of my Fu#king damn slow desktop and online, but I am happy!!!!! dont forget to inform me when you come back ya!!! I need to treat you the nasi lemak at Madam Kuan there for helping me to carry my 26.3kg luggage to Heathrow airport!!!!!!! Dont forget to do your dissertation ya~~~~ Ciao...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yess, u're welcome... only nasi lemak?? i also want satay, bakutteh, and more more more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahhhhh~~~ so much???????
    when I was in school, my teacher taught me cannot be greedy, I dont know what does it means, but I understand it now and I can make a sentence. "WH is a greedy guy, he wants not only Nasi Lemak, but also Satay, Bakutteh, and more more more... "
    hahahahahaha................

    ReplyDelete